EXTAR EXP 556 Lightweight Pistol-MK2 Gen 2
EXTAR 556 Pistol
(Scroll Down For Add To Cart Button)
- Lightest 5.56 mm production pistol in the world
- Compact design with no buffer tube
- Ergonomic pistol grip
- Full length MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics and accessories
- Extremely low recoil – can be held and shot with one hand with virtually no muzzle climb
- Crisp trigger pull of 5.5 lbs
- Reversible safety to accommodate left handed shooters
- Integrated winter trigger guard
- Comes standard with front anti-slip free floating hand guard and recoil reducing muzzle device
This item must be picked up at our location or shipped to an FFL of your choosing!
Out of stock
Speaking of accessories, there is a selection of add-ons available for your Extar pistol. In addition to Tri- Rail handguard, there is a sling mount, a folding charge handle, or a SIG brace. Currently, no folding stock accessories exist for the Extar, so the field is ripe for you inventors out there!
When folks view the polymer receiver, they cannot believe the Extar is trouble free. Technically speaking, they are right, but off base on the receiver being an issue. Early on (2014) Extar LLC had some issues with the triggers on the new pistol. Extar recalled and replaced the trigger assemblies on affected guns, so kudos to them for quickly stepping forward to handle the difficulty. We have run two separate Extar 556 pistols with both 5.56 and .223 Remington ammo. There is some stiffness in all new guns, and the Extar is no different. With that being said, we experienced only a few minor feeding bumps on the first outing. After a cleaning and lubrication, both Extar’s in our stable have performed without a hitch.
|Dimensions||27 × 14 × 6 in|