Ruger Redhawk Revolver .41 Magnum
This is a Davidson’s Exclusive offered on a limited basis, chambered in the versatile .41 Remington Magnum. With a decent holster and some 305 grain loads, this would make a good bear gun for backpacking, fly fishing, etc.
The technical specs are listed below:
• Grips – Hardwood
• Front Sight – Ramp
• Barrel Length – 2.75″
• Material – Stainless Steel
• Capacity – 6
• Rear Sight – Adjustable
• Twist – 1:20″ RH
• Finish – Stainless
• Overall Length – 8.25″
• Weight – 47 oz.
• Grooves – 6
• CA Approved – No
• MA Approved & Certified – No
• Single-spring mechanism allows for a smooth, light trigger pull.
• Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
• Easy sighting with readily replaceable, colored insert front blade sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline.
• Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates, is designed specifically to handle powerful magnum loads through extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas.
• Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
• Must be picked locally or be shipped to an FFL of your choosing via USPS Priority Mail
1 in stock