The firearms sold by CARDINAL NORTHWEST LLC are designed and built to the manufacturer’s specifications, and as such, we cannot guarantee the function or accuracy of firearms “off the shelf”. If you decide to have aftermarket parts installed, such as Picatinny rails, lights, sling attachments, or optics, we are happy to do so at our standard hourly gunsmithing rate of $85/hour. Be aware that certain modifications may prevent you from returning a firearm to the manufacturer for warranty service.
Payments, Refunds, and Fees
The following fees will be charged for returns, cancelled orders, credit card charge backs, and bad checks:
– Inventoried firearms: 30% of the purchase price up to $200.
– Ammunition: 20% of the ammunition price.
– Special-order firearm or group buy: 40% of the firearm’s price.
– Customized firearms: the greater of 40% of the firearm’s price or $500.
– NSF check fee is $50, plus all court costs involved in recovery.
CARDINAL NORTHWEST LLC is not a bank. We insist on payment of 100% of the purchase price for special order firearms.
If the FBI NICS or local LE agency denies a firearm transfer, the buyer has several choices:
1) Arrange with the seller for the return of the firearm and pay us for return shipping.
2) Consign the firearm with us.
3) We will hold the firearm while the buyer appeals the denial. If the buyer files the appeal within 10 days of the denial, no storage fees will accrue as we will not penalize buyers for delays forced upon them by the government. If the buyer does not file the appeal within 10 days we will charge a storage fee of $10 (ten dollars) per week to store the firearm. Once the storage fees have exceeded 50% of the firearm’s value we will sell the firearm, deduct our storage fees, and return the remainder to the buyer.
If you need to leave your firearm with us for simple storage purposes not involving a NICS denial, our storage fee of $10 (ten dollars) per week will apply. We encourage you to avoid long term storage. Our space is limited, so once the fees have exceeded 50% of the firearm’s value we may opt to sell the firearm, deduct our storage fees, and return the remainder to the buyer.
The Federal Government and several states have enacted gun control laws that restrict the public from owning and possessing certain types of firearms. Law-enforcement agencies are typically exempt from these restrictions. CARDINAL NORTHWEST, LLC does not recognize law-enforcement exemptions to local, state, and federal gun control laws. If a product that we market is not legal for a private citizen to own in a certain jurisdiction, we will not sell that product to a law-enforcement agency in that jurisdiction.